About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, July 15, 2007  
 
 
Love, Aly Blog
Welcome to my blog! I have been "designing" for Second Life for a while now but I mostly did photo sourcing... Now I am trying to free hand everything I make. It is a lot harder than I thought but I am learning something new every day. I got myself a little Wacom which is a lot of fun. This blog will document my progress and hopefully I'll make something your Av will look super cute in!

I will only post the new stuff I make with free hand drawing. If you would like to see everything I have ever made you can check them out at Slexchange.
Thank you for stopping by!
Love, Aly

posted by Alyssum Therian @ 3:51 PM