About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, July 29, 2007  
 
 
Flower Power
I named my newest dress "Flower Power" because, well, I am not good at naming things. I may do the easy thing and just give everything a female name :)

I was working on making myself some shadow and neck line templates. I made this dress as a test at recoloring with my new layered template. I am not completely in love with the result so I am going to sell it at half the price I normally charge.

I made my first classified yesterday. So far I have 2 TPs from it LOL! I am not surprised because I only made a 500L classified. My land dwell did go up by 300 so that is a plus.

Flower Power includes;
Top
Glitch pants
Flexi prim skirt
In green, red or purple

Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 5:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home