About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, August 5, 2007  
 
 
Aloha!


Here is a little hibiscus bikini set I have been working on.

In the set is a pair of denim shorts. This is my first attempt at free-handing the entire jeans (usually I photo source). I also modified my bikini template. I switched from a Nyte N' Day skin to a Starley skin which caused me to have a huge under-cleavage problem. I had to tweak my template for just a little more coverage :)

Aloha Bikini Set includes all 5 colors:
Bikini top (shirt & undershirt version)
Bikini bottoms (pants & underpants version)
Jean shorts with optional skirt prim
Rose lei
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 1:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home