About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, August 16, 2007  
 
 
Hula Girl Revamped!

I received an offline from Xenia Alemany asking me to set up a vendor spot on her new Island called Aurum Oasis. Aurum Oasis is a beautiful Island with a ton of fun things to do as well as beach front home rentals. If you want to check it out, since I don't know how to SLURL, here are the cords. Aurum Oasis (55, 40, 22).

I was so flattered by the invite that i decided to revamp my Hula outfit. I am still selling it for 25L and if you bought an old one, and I can find your name on my transaction history, I will send you the new version.

I was also asked if I had an update group. I never considered this before because i wasn't sure I could get a following. I did create a group for my "models" so I may just use that for an update group. If you are interested in joining, just let me know.

I thought I had more to say but I am far to sleepy to think.


Hula Girl includes:
Coconut bra
Grass skirt (flexi) with glitch panties
Lei


Love, Aly

posted by Alyssum Therian @ 12:30 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 26, 2007 at 12:23 AM, Blogger Sunny said…

    Are ya looking for any new models?
    if so i would model for the new stuff.....My screen name in SL is Elena LeShelle.
    Like ur stuff.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home