About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, November 29, 2007  
 
 
Abby's Elf

A few months ago I was having a fundraiser for a friend's baby (Abby) who was born with a malignant brain tumor. The fundraiser didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I only raised 25 USD.

I thought I would give it another try. This time I bring you Abby's Elf. 100% of the proceeds will go to Abby.


Abby's Elf Includes:

Hat w/Rudolph (his nose shines bright)
Neck Fringe
Top
Belt (Jacket Layer)
Skirt w/ blinking lights
Skirt w/out blinking lights
Red Undies
Striped Tights
Striped Thigh Highs
Boots with fringe


P.S. If you are interested in knowing how Abby is doing (she just started round 9 of chemo) drop me a note card in world.


Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 2:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home