About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, November 27, 2007  
 
 
Have a Jolly Holly Christmas

I know they song is "Holly Jolly" but I liked how "Jolly Holly" sounded for this outfit.
This is the first time I have ever attempted "poofs" and I think they turned out pretty well.
These are also my first boots using the shoe template and GAH it was a pain. It's okay though practice makes... well I will never think anything is perfect but practice is good stuff :P


Jolly Holly Set includes:
Top
Flexi prim skirt
Candy Cane bikini top (shirt & bra versions)
Candy Cane bikini bottoms (pants & undies versions)
Candy Cane necklace
Santa Hat
Boots


Love, Aly
P.S. I also have a gift box of Christmas 1Lbies under the tree at my shop :)
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 1:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home