About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, November 4, 2007  
 
 
Turkey Time!

I am planning early for Thanksgiving this year.
I thought I would "cook" for you all so you could spend your time on more important things!
Some info on the dress & dinner;
* Apron is separate so you can just wear the dress if you'd like.
* Turkey Dinner has a pose attached. Granted, it is a freebie pose. I couldn't find any others I liked.
* Touch one of the turkey legs and it will hand you or anyone else an "edible" turkey leg.
* Turkey Dinner has particle steam.


Thanksgiving Dress Includes:
All three colors (Blue, Pink & Orange)
Shirt (jacket, shirt & undershirt versions)
Glitch pants (pants & undies version)
Prim flexi skirt
Prim flexi apron
Arm poofs
Turkey Dinner
Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 2:18 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home