About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, November 2, 2007  
 
 
FYI
After a lot of thinking, I decided to make all my clothing Mod/Copy/No Trans. I changed everything in the store but I still need to change my SL Exchange and OnRez stuffs. So, if you want something as Mod/Trans I suggest you grab it off one of those sites while you can :)
I also lowered some prices on some of my older stuff. Finally, since I actually have a few people in my update group now, I will start making group exclusives :P

That's all for now!

Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 12:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home