About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, October 1, 2007  
 
 
Two steps forward, two steps back

I liked my little sculptie turtleneck from my Wild Girl set so I decided to re texture it and sell it separately. As I was choosing different layers I thought it would make a cute mini dress as well. It only comes in red, blue and dark gray but if you would like it in a different color, just send me an IM. I will recolor it at no extra charge. The dress also looks cute with a belt from my Big Belts set :)



Turtlenecks Set Includes:
Top (Undershirt, Shirt & Jacket versions)
Dress (Jacket/Undies & Jacket/Pants versions)


The main point of me making clothing was to help me learn and grow in Photoshop. I feel like I have gotten stagnant lately. I know it isn't fair for me to compare myself with the likes of Last Call, Celestial Studios, etc. but I know I can do better than what I have been. I am going to take a bit of a break and work on my detailing, shading and coloring.

I also bought a Smart-Skirt script that I am clueless about. I will (hopefully) be incorporating that into my dresses and skirts.

Last but not least, I will be selling my really old stuff (that I photo-sourced) on SL Exchange for only 10L each.


Holy Cannoli it is storming outside. I had better shut down before my house gets struck by lightening... again!!
Love, Aly



posted by Alyssum Therian @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home