About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, September 20, 2007  
 
 
Unloading moving van
I can't use Photo shop or get into SL right now.
I am in the process of transferring files from my old PC to my new one.
Only 45 minutes to go. YAY (Sarcasm)

So, instead of an update post I have a request.
Does anyone know where I can get a cool wrist tattoo?
Not full on breakers but just something for the wrist using the glove layer.

I would make my own but my creative tattoo joojoo isn't flowing.

Thanks in advance!

Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 11:45 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home