About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, August 19, 2007  
 
 
Sweetheart

A few months ago a friend's baby girl was born with a malignant brain tumor. She has had an operation and is now going through chemo. She is doing amazing for all that she has been though in her little life. She was blessed with an amazing family and she is loved by many. Along with medical needs come bills. I wanted to do something to help. I made this dress in baby Abby's honor. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this dress will go to Abby. I know it won't be much but every little bit helps.

Sweetheart includes:
Top (with and without bow)
Undies (undies and pants version)
Flexi prim skirt
Bracelet

Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 12:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home