About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, December 1, 2007  
 
 
Blow me!



I've sold my Birthday and Rez Day cakes for as long as I can remember.
At first they were boring, then I added color change frosting.
With the cake I included a note card explaining the color change frosting.
Nowhere on my ad or in the card does it say anything about the candles being able to be blown out. It just wasn't an option (The "flame" I used was a freebie). Yet, I would get complaint after complaint that the candles weren't blowing out. To make it worse, when someone typed "/blow" the cake would completely disappear!! I don't know why this is happening. I do know I am sick of giving refunds on a 25L cake and I hate feeling like I am some how selling a bogus product.

My friend Tink Tiramisu/Brightwillow saved the day! She made a candle scripted with the "blow" option and said I could use it! W00T! So, not only can you change the color of the frosting and blow out the candles, it is prettier too!

If anyone out there in SL land has one of my old cakes and wants the new one, just throw the old one at my face with a note card with your name and I will send you a new cake as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks again Tink. I simply adore you.

It is 3:30 am and I am a bit delirious so I am going to bed now.

Love, Aly

posted by Alyssum Therian @ 3:21 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 1, 2007 at 5:55 AM, Blogger Severina said…

    Aly,

    I loved your Rez Day cake and was so very thankful that I found something at all to help my loved one celebrate that I would never consider throwing the cake back at you!

    Thank you for the great cake and for your obvious concern for the well being and happiness of other people! The cake was very much appreciated as it was!

    Severina

     
Post a Comment
<< Home