About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, October 9, 2007  
 
 
Go ask Alice


I love the "White Rabbit" song by Jefferson Airplane/Starship/Hovercraft (whatever). There is version of the song that they played on Goth/Industrial night at my favorite club in Sacramento. For the life of me, I can’t remember who sang it. If you know, please tell me.

Onto the point of the post…

My awesome friend BabyDoll LaFontaine is doing 31 Frights in 31 Nights. If you aren’t familiar with that term, it means she is releasing a new costume each day for the whole month of October. She asked for costume requests and I immediately asked for a sexy Alice costume. I have always wanted to be a sexy Alice in RL but I have yet to do it.

Yesterday afternoon I received a Halloween gift from BabyDoll. I nearly peed my frilly whites… She sent me the Alice costume she made and its perfect!

She has a TON of sexy costumes and clothing at her shop in BabyDoll.


Love, Aly


I shouldn't have eaten that mushroom!

posted by Alyssum Therian @ 11:32 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home