About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, September 5, 2007  
 
 
Today I fell in love...



With Gurl 6.

I don't know why but I had it in my head that I didn't like Gurl 6's hair. I kept picturing harsh textures and a big mess. I was so wrong!! I saw the September hair on Fashion Planet and it looked super cute. I went to Gurlywood for the first time and I wanted to buy out the store. I am digging the Diva pack. Specifically the Sand and Chocolate shades (I have been a "brond" lately). The texture is soft, color-changable and most of her hair is flexi! All qualities I adore.

So I apologize Six for not buying your hair sooner!


Off to get some more...


Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 12:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home