About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, September 16, 2007  
 
 
Wild Girls...


... never lose it
Wild girls never chose this way
Wild girls never close your eyes
Wild girls always shine!


Okay, okay! I know the song is Wild Boys but it is stuck in my head so I rolled with it!
If you want to look hot in cool weather, this set is for you! The skirt is a booty skirt so conservative gals, beware! I put a little bit of everthing in this set including bone jewelry for the really wild girls. Enjoy!
Wild Girl (Leopard OR Zebra) Includes:
Bikini Top (Shirt & Undershirt version)
Bikini Bottoms (Pants & Undies version)
Knit Turtle Neck (with sculptie prim sleeves and neck)
Flexi Booty Skirt
Thigh Highs
Bone earrings
Bone necklace
Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 10:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home