About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, September 3, 2007  
 
 
Little Black Dress
Today my project was working with shading black. I've been wanting to make a black dress for a while now. Every girl needs a little black dress! I decided to add some color-change details for a bit of punch. I made the straps crisscross in the back which is also a first for me. I tried to make sculptie flowers but they didn't turn out quite how I wanted. I still don't understand the sculptie program. It may have to do with the fact that I haven't read the tutorials! I am no good with reading instructions. I like to just dive in and figure it out myself. Unfortunately, I am going to have to break down and read these instructions!


Little Black Dress Includes:
Top with color-change bows (Shirt & Jacket versions)
Glitch pants
Flexi skirt with color-change lace
Color-change earrings & necklace


Here are a couple of examples of what the dress looks like colored in Hot Pink and Chartreuse. The dress goes really well with Tekilah Elytis' Crisis color-change pumps.




Love, Aly

posted by Alyssum Therian @ 5:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home