About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, December 2, 2007  
 
 
New Perms on Abby's Elf
I added a Mod/No Copy/Trans version of Abby's Elf per request.
I have been getting some male response to the outfit so I may make a male version :P
I have been getting amazing feedback with the fundraiser. My eyes have teared many times at the response I am getting. I am already at double the amount of the last one and it's only been a few days. It looks like the SL community will be giving Abby and her family a nice Christmas gift!!

Love, Aly

P.S.

I wanted to mention that in my RL that the term "Throw it at my face" is something we say to each other instead of "Hand it to me" etc. Sweet Severina, I didn't mean for my "blow me" post to sound mean. I am just a super sarcastic person, so please, throw anything at my face :P
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 2:06 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 18, 2007 at 6:12 PM, Blogger Kesseret Steeplechase said…

    I wanted to mention- I met you at Aurum Oasis and you had me at handing me an object called "Fart". :)

    I hope to meet you again through SL travels. Your stuff is awesome.

    <3
    Kesseret Steeplechase (this post will probably show up as written by Christine)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home