About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, June 21, 2008  
 
 
A&J Fundraiser


Here is a sneak peek of one of the new outfits I have been working on.

I decided to make the clothes "kids" clothes due to the fundraiser being for two sweet little girls, but I am seriously considering making "grown up" versions of the outfits as well.

I will to take the "Abby" outfits out of retirement as well as some of my old kids clothes and maybe revamp them a bit.

I plan on dividing all I've earned in half and sending it to the families once a month.

Right now I don't have a shop in world. I will most likely rent booths for now. Once I have enough stuff to open shop, I will let you know where to go.

Here is a quick update on my girls:
Abby had a clear MRI and is getting her central line removed! YAY!
Jaclyn is scheduled for open heart surgery on Tuesday...


I guess that is all for now.

Love, Aly


P.S. Kesseret, of course I remember you! I will get in touch with you soon and thank you so much for your offer!!
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 1:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home