About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, December 4, 2007  
 
 
Tagged!
I was tagged by Teagan Blackthorne:
The rules are:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Alyssum Facts
1. 3 friends and I lived in a room of a house in San Francisco for a few weeks. We had no money so we slept on a mattress on the floor and shared two burritos and a 2 liter for meals.
2. I had cataract surgery when I was 23.
3. I played Barbies until I was a senior in high-school.
4. I abhor talking on the phone, so much so that i have lost touch with many friends because if it.
5. I have 3 RL jobs in addition to my SL "job" because I am in debt up to my eyeballs.
6. I am obsessed with tabloids and reality shows and got my mom addicted. So now I get calls at work from my mom saying, "OMG! Aly, did you hear what Britney did?"
7. I wanted to be a forensic scientist when I grew up but the thought of blood makes me so sick. Even thinking about the possibility of bleeding makes me want to pass out.
8. I have every Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie ever made.

I am not going to tag anyone because I think everyone has been gotten!!


Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 2:49 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home