About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, December 16, 2007  
 
 
Fundraiser Update


Hi all!

I thought I'd do a little progress report on the fundraiser.
As of right now I've sold 77 outfits @100L each and there is 16,879L total between the two donation jars. This makes a grand total of 24,579L. At 30K-ish we can send Abby a 100$USD check for Christmas!! That is quite a change from last time. Thank you so much!! I will be sending the funds to Abby later this week.


Love, Aly


P.S. The photo is Abby in her Santa Outfit. Her family is using this super cute photo for their Christmas Cards!

posted by Alyssum Therian @ 9:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home