About Me
Name: Alyssum Therian
Home: Velda (20,85,30), United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Second Life Stuff
Other Second Life Stuff
Non Second Life Stuff
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, December 17, 2007  
 
 
Thank you!!

Due to a couple more generous donors, we hit the 100USD mark for Abby! I withdrew the funds and as soon as it hits my account (Abby's folks don't have Paypal) I will send Abby a check. Thank you again to all who donated. You have no idea how much it touches my heart.

I will leave the elf outfit and the donation jars out in case you still want to donate. I am thinking of doing an outfit each month just for Abby since this will be an ongoing struggle for her.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to IM me anytime.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned it but, Abby's daddy (Michael) said I can give out the link to her CaringBridge blog if you wanted to check her progress. If you are interested, send me an IM or post a comment here.


You guys RAWK!!


Love, Aly
posted by Alyssum Therian @ 4:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home